Saturday, June 9, 2012

Whew!



I am beat. I don't know how blogger mommies do it. How on earth do they have time to blog every day, be witty and funny, post online tutorials, and still be wives and mothers? 

Today we celebrated Anne's birthday. Her new playset was erected yesterday and the children seemed to love playing on it. I don't know if I can go back to blog posts at later dates and add pics but if I can I will try to do that once I upload them. 

I did all the stuff to make Anne's birthday the best it could be. Baked a cake, made a slew of pinterest inspired treats, decorated with balloons and banners, and so on and so forth. Anne ping ponged back and forth among people, places, and activities starting several hours before any guests arrived and has only finally promised to stay in her room for bed just a few minutes ago. Essentially she's been going none-stop for 12 hours. I am a zombie, she is in bed throwing her new pillow pet into her ceiling fan watching it fling across the room. 

Still, I think that overall, it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment