Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 12,001

There is most assuredly an element of narcissism to blogging. I've re-read my first post several times today for no reason I can think of other than to revel in my own thought process and pride in doing something I previously thought only computer geniuses (like my husband) were capable of.


With that said, this was my father's post yesterday on Facebook:

Papa and Mom are very wise and intelligent people. People who I hope, for my own sake, are this wise due to the fact that they are severely old (I say with my tongue in my cheek) because I do not feel so wise.


It's very challenging is when you realize that a relationship in your life is not bringing you happiness yet you care deeply for the person. The balancing act between happiness and loving someone becomes very tricky.

No comments:

Post a Comment