Monday, July 9, 2012

Blog Schmog

I've decided blogs are intimidating. I don't know much about them except from the one's I've come across on Pinterest. Whoever these women are that can be moms, DIYers, carpenters, and amazing bloggers must also have multiple personalities that all can work at the same time. Anyway, I guess that's my way of saying that I am almost afraid of blogging. I have this ridiculous thought that I need to have a wonderful, inspiring, funny, and instructional blog or I should just not blog at all. In reality though, who is reading this? Mainly me. This is basically my online diary; so I need to get over it.


Anne is in the Slime, Grime, and Goop camp this week. It's a day camp. I am looking forward to overnight camp. Especially when we can send both the children at the same time. I'm not sure a week at the grandparents will ever happen so camp is the prize my eye is on right now. Maybe whenever that happens I can write the perfect blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment